Circumstances may have changed since your divorce was finalized, and you may be considering a motion to modify.  What can be modified by the court?

Child custody can be modified but only if there is a substantial and continuing change of circumstances.

Child support can be modified if there is a change in the circumstances of the parents, which can include things such as an increase in income, or an increase or decrease in expenses for the children.  The child support chart used in Missouri has changed over time, and that is a consideration in motions to modify regarding child support.

Maintenance for a spouse can be modified only if the original order provided that it was modifiable.